Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Day We Meet

I'm here to apologize to all of you for being not updating my blog frequently.
We finally meet up after 2 months!!!
It's exactly right after my peak season and he applied leave to fly over here to have a short reunion :)

We meet during the past four days from last Saturday (24/06/17) until Monday (27/06/17). It was still like a dream for me whenever I think of it. 
Alright, let's start my story of this short reunion.

On the last Saturday, I still have to work. So he will take a taxi from the airport to Melaka. Okay. I will admit I was so happy and nervous to meet him since I woke up and went to work. WHOLE DAY nervous.. I was kept on watching the time to pass and it's feel like "what the hxxx why are the time going so slow today?!" haha. When the time getting closer, my heart are beating damn fast especially when he sent me message and called me through Kakao and said, "Yuhan, I'm arrived at your company." Oh my God, I should calm down. This is what I kept on telling myself that time.

It was already 6pm++ and I brought him to visit my company and I left him alone to have a look in my company and I will continue doing my work. After that, we was heading for the dinner with my family. But unfortunately I don't feel like taking any dinner so I was just taking a glass of red wine and TomYam Soup. After the dinner, we went to have supper "Satay Celup" as I told them I wish to have a Satay Celup. BUT, I feel I am abnormal. I can usually eat many sticks of the satay celup, I think at least 20 sticks but I was just ate NOT more than 10 sticks. I was thinking about what happened on me, is it I am going to sick? but I don't feel any unwell, thus I just thought maybe because I am so long didn't meet him. I feel so strange on him and nervous....

After that we went to buy "Putu Piring" and send him back to his hotel.

During my sleep time, I starting to feel something wrong with my body. I feel like I want to vomit and diarrhea. I was like "Please God, don't make me sick at this moment, my honey just flown over here to have a nice trip with me, I cannot spoil it. God bless me. Please~~" But seems like God didn't heard my prays. I woke up and vomited. Then starting to feel more unwell all the way on the highway from Melaka to KL. Conclusion: Fever + Vomit + Diarrhea 

Alright, my actual plan on Sunday was having an one day trip to Colmar Tropicale Berjaya Hills (France Village) located in Pahang. But all spoiled... I cannot bear the sickness and we decided to stay in hotel all day to rest to make my illness recover. My Sunday end like this. TT 
But even though I feel sad I couldn't enjoy the trip on my Sunday. I feel my honey taking care of me that much when I am sick. It's so touching. I feel grateful to have you in my life. Thank you oppa and also sorry because I spoiled your holiday. Fortunately, because of his caring whole day of me. I am recovered in a short time.

So we went to the France Village on the next day. Of course, we took a lot of photos and I will show you guys after I finish up my story. France Village is absolutely a great place to take photos especially for those pre-wedding photo album. The views are just breathtaking and the weather are just nice. There is only some repentant for me which is there is a huge crowd of people. Therefore, I couldn't have a nice portrait with my honey. TT However, overall was good.

Around evening, we head back to the hotel. oh ya~ The hotel we stay for 3 days 2 nights is St. Giles Hotel The Gardens. We decided to stay in there due to there is two shopping malls. Haha.. Actually, these two shopping malls (The Gardens and Midvalley) are my favorite malls in KL. That's not the main point actually. I was just so lazy to think where to go by driving on the road. So I rather choose here so I can fully enjoy the life with my honey with no wasting any single time on drive. You know~ Time is extremely precious for us. I want to fully fill up our sweet memories with that little time limit till we meet again. 

After that, all is about eating, shopping and movie. Those activities might seems so normal to all of you but it seems super duper precious for us. We can't just like other normal couple having a movie date or any dinner date anytime in anywhere. After this time, we have to wait maybe after another 1month? 2months? we just can have this kind of normal, simple yet meaningful dates again. 

As you know, the joyful and happy periods always passed as fast as lighting. It's time to send oppa off to airport. I felt down in the dumps seriously. This is the fact that every long distance relationship couple would experience. Even though it's hard for me to just let him go like this. I will bear and keep on bear in mind. "The bitter must comes before the sweet" I believe if we pass through all this kind of difficulties. We will live happily and have a happy ending. At the end, nothing can defeat us. I do always tell myself. 

So for those who are experiencing the long distance relationship lover, please bear in mind don't just give up easily. There is always an ups and downs in a relationship. Those ups and downs will be your sweet and meaningful memories in the future. With those ups and downs, you will be more appreciate this relationship. 

"Not see the hope to insist, but insisted then will see the hope."
“不是看到了希望而坚持,而是坚持了才会看见希望。”







- The End -















No comments:

Post a Comment